Applying for Aid
Application forms are available from the School`s Admission and Registration Office. Completed application forms must be submitted, with the required supporting documents, to the Registrar by a deadline announced by the Admission and Registration Office prior to the admission starting date for the particular semester.
- A copy of the student`s means of identification.
- Letter of request
- Proof of payment of 50% of tuition fee
- Any other supporting documents.
Families with more than one son or daughter enrolled simultaneously in the institution as full-time or part time students are entitled to the Sibling Discount.
RETURNING STUDENTS PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Returning/Present students who wish to pay fees online should CLICK HERE
SCHOOL BANK DETAILS
- Students who are unable to pay online for Admission Form or other Fees should pay into the account below after which you text your Payment Details (Name, Amount, Purpose of payments etc.) to 08055849779 0r 07063002833
Account Name:Universal School of Aviation